Persolve, LLC President to Address How To Control and Close Consumer Complaints in the New Age of the CFPB At Annual DBA International Conference
Los Angeles, January 24, 2014. Persolve, LLC, a full service legal recovery, collection and debt-buying company, announced today that President and COO, Robert Engilman will be joining a panel of experts at the 17th Annual DBA International Conference.
The panel will address:
- The number and nature of CFPB generated complaints,
- Practical, scalable, tried and tested complaint management models,
- The importance of connecting complaints to collector compensation, and
- Tips to improve the quality of compliance responses.
Engilman has 25 years in the accounts receivable management industry (ARM), is a California lawyer and has a Masters in Business Administration. With his experience and educational background, he has been able to fuse his knowledge of the ARM industry with his legal background and spearhead the creation and implementation of policies and procedures necessary to meet the compliance needs of all facets of Persolve’s business – legal recovery, collection servicing and debt buying.
“I am very excited to be included on this panel,” Engilman said. “The information provided will be enlightening and at the same time helpful to debt buyers, collection attorneys and collection agencies of all sizes.” Engilman continued, “The panel will help to better understand and provide real world solutions to handle the detailed and complex due diligence requirements imposed by the newly created Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.”
- Controlling and Closing Consumer Complaints in the New Age of the CFPB
- Rozanne Anderson (moderator), former President of ACA International and currently, Chief Compliance Officer and VP of Business Development at Ontario Systems
- April Lindauer, Director of Legal Affairs and Compliance for Midland Credit Management, Inc.
- David Cotter, Chief Compliance Officer, Absolute Resolutions
- Robert Engilman, President and COO, Persolve, LLC
- February 5, 2014 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Aria Hotel, Las Vegas: DBA International Pre-Conference
About Persolve, LLC
Persolve, LLC is a full service legal recovery, collection and debt-buying firm that focuses on a litigation strategy in California and performs nationwide collection efforts under the name of Account Resolution Associates. Persolve is headquartered in California and is a complete Accounts Receivable Management solutions provider with a long history in the credit and collections industry.
Persolve’s unique blend of collection experience, efficient processes and best-in-class talent is fueling it into one of the most effective debt collection/creditors’ rights firms in the southwest and nationwide, representing a diverse mix of clientele.
DBA International is a non-profit trade association and the voice of the debt buying industry. DBA members work in a variety of financial services fields, and includes debt buyers, debt sellers, collection agencies and attorneys, and industry-related service providers. A source of experienced, knowledgeable and ethical debt buyers and other industry participants, DBA sets business conduct standards for the industry by requiring all members to accept and abide by a strict Code of Ethics.